Thursday, May 01, 2008

Magnetic field of dreams...

I am still trying to recall whether or not it was John Zaffis who said something about the reason ghosts and other anomalies come out at night is because of the Earth's magnetic field in relation to the places on earth not directly impacted by sunlight.
I could have the wrong person, and the wrong perception of the theory. I have thought in the past that there is something about the dark, or places that are dark that carry a certain attraction to the things that go bump in the night, and if it was John Zaffis, I would love it if he expounded on it.
And if it wasn't John Zaffis, I would still love it if the actual person who did so enlighten me with this theory, would still engage me in some conversation on the topic.
This is too too interesting not to ponder.

No comments: