Thursday, August 14, 2008

IS IT OR ISN'T IT? The Elusive Bigfoot...found...and dead

The end of an era, perhaps. If the whole DEAD BIGFOOT proves to be true and not another drawn out hoax...I think it'll be like the dream is gone. I don't know how to explain it. Sometimes the mystery is far more intriguing than the *thing* itself. Wondering if mermaids exist is just a whole lot better than having some fisherman somewhere produce a body. Your entire world doesn't come crashing down, only to rebuild itself into a chaotic mix of warped beliefs and unfathomable truths. Maybe I just don't want anyone putting their hands on a dead BIGFOOT because I don't want them taking a good hard look at just ONE body and deciding that the entirety of all BIGFOOTdom rests on the final conclusion that they are some newly discovered ape. And all because every got their conclusions from ONE DEAD BODY.

Like I said...I don't know how I am feeling about this right now.

No comments: