Monday, October 24, 2011

Pterosaurs at Roswell. I thought I'd never see the day...



Roswell is the bane of my existence. That's putting it lightly. There are just so many HOLES in Ufology and it always seems that the portal Alice fell through is where all the Roswell conspiracies, ideas, stories and supposed truths live. In other words, Roswell is a lost cause. It's intangible. The story, if it ever was there, is gone now. It died with the people of that generation who were in the prime of their lives when that supposed Saucer fell.

Now, I'm not saying it never happened. All I am saying is getting to the truth is like finding a diamond in a mountain made of cow shit. Good luck.

But just when you think there is nothing left to the Roswell mythos, someone comes up with something else. Case in point, there's a Pterodactyl in Roswell. Did you know that? Yeah, me neither. But according to Nick Redfern, a sighting or two has been experienced. For more on the story, go here.

Fucking Pterodactyls.

No comments: