Friday, December 11, 2009

Cattle mutilations in Denver




Firstly, let me just say, I love cheeseburgers. I don't condone the crazy shit
that it takes to turn out my beef patty, because let's face it, Cows are living
things. So I prefer not to think about it, which probably makes me just as bad
as the men who sit there, day and night, pulverizing the poor beasts. So, yeah
even though I enjoy an occasional burger, this cattle mutilation phenomena just
doesn't sit well with me. At all. Something sinister is afoot. I just don't get
how the past few decades have seen no new answers to this mystery. Animals are
still found drained of blood, missing organs and it's just so sketchy and out-
of-place that to NOT consider it bizarre would be, well---bizarre.

It happens at night. Tongues are extracted. Sometimes it's the calfs that suffer.
The younger ones. I don't get it. I really don't. I could sit here and think about
it all day and still not be able to come up with one logical explanation for it.

72-year old Manuel Sanchez is no stranger to the cattle mutilations in Denver. They
happen on his ranch. You can watch the video of Sanchez explaining, in depth the
goings on at his place here.

As for the few who think this is the work of Extraterrestrials and UFO's, this is
not even remotely cool. It doesn't make me think, "Wow! They must be so, so
intelligent! Maybe they can cure cancer!" Instead, I'm thinking, "Once they
graduate from Cows, they better not come looking around my neighborhood."

Sinister.

No comments: