Friday, August 28, 2009

The MASS MONSTER MASH cometh!!!



If you're in NEW ENGLAND, or from the neighboring states and thinking of something cool to do this fall, well then come check out the MASS MONSTER MASH!!! Every year the speakers and their topics get better and better. I have been to the TRIPLE M twice so far and it never ceases to amaze me; the people and the research. Everything you've ever wondered about...better yet all the things you thought you knew are covered. From the Bridgewater Triangle to the Ghosts of Rehoboth. This years special guest speakers include Loren Coleman and Nick Redfern (which I forgot to include in my last post, because 'Three Men Seeking Monsters'is still one of my all-time fave books...but I digress). Jeff Belanger (he's really funny), and Christopher Balzano (very knowledgeable) will also present. The always awesome John Horrigan will be host, with special thanks to Tim Binnall for his support in putting together this years event.

There will be refreshments, giveaways, books to buy and people of likemind to mingle with and make connections (the kind of people who will follow you into the dark unknown). Tickets are $25 and available here.

Come join the Dark Side! We have cookies...

3 comments:

Loren Coleman said...

Thank you for the good mention of this upcoming conference. It is always an interesting one, especially if the Red Sox are in the playoffs and Tim and I are trying to catch the scores.

I appreciate you noting elsewhere that my book, Mysterious America is one of your favorites. I was worried that Nick would get a big head all by himself.

One question: How can any of us know how to recognize you since we'll be looking for Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully) to say "hi"??

MokeleMbembe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Sena said...

Hello Loren!

You'll definitely recognize me, since I harass you with questions every year. And if nothing else, I'll be the girl with the ponytail, wearing the Star Trek t-shirt ;)