Tuesday, May 22, 2007

THE PARACAST

May 20, 2007 (NOW PLAYING!): The Paracast, with Gene Steinberg and David Biedny, covers a world beyond science, where UFOs, poltergeists and strange phenomena of all kinds have been reported by millions across the planet. The Paracast interviews long-time researchers in the field, to shed light on the mysteries and complexities of our Universe and the secrets that surround us in our everyday lives.

Join Gene and David as they explore the realms of the known and unknown, and hear great stories of the history of the paranormal field in the 20th and 21st centuries.

This week, Gene and David meet UFO researcher and artist Tommy Allison, who recounts some of his own sightings and the troubled aftermath of his attempts to produce a forensic reconstruction based on the controversial Starchild skull.

Note: I enjoyed TOMMY ALLISON's articulation re: Lloyd Pye's attitude toward those who may seem threatening to his 'agenda'. Maybe 'agenda' isn't the right word. I don't want to get on anyone's bad side. A good listen none-the-less.

1 comment:

TommyChaos said...

Thanks so much for your kind words.

If I knew then, what I knew now about most of the people in the UFO industry, I'd have taken a pass on the forensic reconstruction and simply done something else.

I appreciate it when someone says nice things about me.

Again, many thanks.