Thursday, April 22, 2010

One for the books?




We've all heard the old 'UFO abducts COW' story. We've seen photoshopped pictures of a poor, unassuming cow dangling precariously in the air, under the invisible field of a flying saucer. But a car? A UFO just picking up a random car and dropping it as if to say, " Hey, Cleeclix, I think we have the wrong vehicle. The Earth-made gps is off..." And then dropping it like a hotcake.

Two New Hampshire teens claim a UFO lifted their car and then dropped them about 180 feet away. I have no idea why a UFO would behave in such a manner, so I am not going to dismiss this story based on what I DON'T KNOW. You can read the entire report here.

Steve Firmani, the New England State Director for MUFON is on the case so there could be something here
after all.

2 comments:

Erik said...

This one caught my attention last week as well, Tina. It's one of the more original scenarios I've heard in a while. Kind of makes you wonder though, what kids might do or say to get out of a reckless endangerment ticket.

Erik

Deirdre said...

There'd be Hell to pay if that had been my Civic.